Bi-State Pool & Spa is not only a proud member of the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals, we take full advantage of the hundreds of hours of education and certifications that they offer. Bi-State Pool & Spa is one of the few builders in the nation to be listed as a Certified Building Professional. As a certified Pebble Tec Builder, everything from your foundation to your hydraulics, equipment and your surface are top notch. Finally, as a member of the Carecraft family, we network with some of the very best builders in the world. Have a dream? Let us make it a reality!
With our custom concrete pools, customers will receive:
- Full design layout of the pool in your yard. Pool can be viewed in 3-dimentional format.
- Bi-State takes care of all electrical and building permits. We can also take care of subdivision requirements if that information is provided to us.
- Pool staked out in the customer’s yard.
- Excavation of the pool is done with particular attention to ground water, slope of yard and attention to soil conditions being observed.
- Parts of the pools above ground grade are formed and a mesh re-bar grid is manufactured within the structure which will provide the strength of the pool.
- Plumbing, lighting and additional features such as spill over spas and water features are next added to the structure.
- A concrete is pneumatically applied to the steel structure which forms the shell of the pool. This concrete is cut to exacting shape to form the shell of your pool.
- Tile is placed on your pool and a plaster surface is applied over the concrete, which provides a waterproof and beautiful surface. Standard white plaster may be applied or spice up your surface with a Pebbletec.com finish!
- Decking options include broomed concrete, stamped concrete, pavers, flagstone, etc. Please look at our gallery of options which include brick, exposed aggregate, etc.
- Finishing touches include outdoor grills, firepits, swim up bars, etc. The advantage of working with a Certified Building Professional is that we like to work outside of the box to design and build something that will “wow” our customers.