St. Louis, St. Charles & O’Fallon Swimming Lessons
Bi-State is now offering a new swim lesson program! All lessons will be individual 30 minute lessons. Parents can purchase 4, 8, or 16 credits at a time and can use these credits throughout the season. We will make our swim lesson schedule bi-weekly and you can choose to sign-up when it meets your schedule. No more missing lessons because the family is on vacation! Lessons will be held Monday – Friday with the option to choose morning, afternoon, or evening times. Click the sign-up link below to get started! Once you create an account you can purchase credits and schedule your lessons.
LEARN TO SWIM PROGRAMS
- Ages 3 and Up
Learn to Swim – 7 different levels in our comprehensive swim lesson program.
- Ages 16 and Up
Adult Swim Lessons – designed for beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- 4 Credits – $64
- 8 Credits – $120 (You Save $8)
- 16 Credits – $224 (You Save $32)
- Each credit is good for one 30 minute lesson, each credit must be used during the season it was purchased
- Once credits are purchased you will receive an e-mail with instructions within 24 hours on how to schedule your lessons
- Lessons must be taught at the facility you belong to