All of our sales presentations discuss the pros and cons of each type of pool. Some concrete builders will scare the heck out of consumers telling them “fiberglass pools float”. Fiberglass guys say “concrete pools are rough”. On vinyl pools, they say “the vinyl will rip”. At the end of the day, there are pros and cons to each type of pool. We wish there wasn’t, it would be awesome to just sell one type of pool that was perfect for everyone, but the truth is that this isn’t always the case.
Fiberglass pools are great pools that have come a long way over the years. 20 years ago, you could tell a fiberglass pool because it was the white pool with the ugly white lip around it. Today with stronger materials, new color schemes, fusing of pools together, there is much more that can be done with fiberglass pools. While there is not an infinite array of pools to choose from, there are certainly many to choose from. We are a proud dealer of Viking Pools. They are the largest and we feel like the best fiberglass pool offered. Unique to their shell is a ceramic core which gives the shell a much more enduring structure than other manufacturers. This is likely the reason they are by far the largest manufacturer of fiberglass pools in the United States. With quality comes quantity. Bi-State has built many of these fiberglass pools including award-winning pools on a local, regional and international basis. In addition to offering the finest line of pools is factory training. The number one reason there are horror stories of pools being built is that some people should not be pool builders. With over 500 pools installed and being in business since 1994, we certainly have a leg up on our competition and are always learning the latest and greatest techniques and trends to stay current with our industry. Let us see your backyard so we can show you what your yard could become.
With our custom Fiberglass pools, customers will receive:
- Full design layout of the pool in their yard. The pool can be viewed in 3-dimensional format.
- Bi-State takes care of all electrical and building permits. We can also take care of subdivision requirements if that information is provided to us.
- The pool will be staked out in the customer’s yard.
- Excavation of the pool is done with particular attention to groundwater, the slope of yard and attention to soil conditions being observed
- Pool base of pea gravel and sump line are installed. As a painter will tell you 95% of paint work is prep work, the same is true with pool construction.
- The pool structure is craned into place and set to level within industry guidelines.
- Plumbing, lighting, bubblers, waterfalls, etc. are added to the structure.
- Decking options include broomed concrete, stamped concrete, pavers, flagstone, etc. Please look at our gallery of options which include brick, exposed aggregate, etc.
- Finishing touches include outdoor grills, firepits, swim-up bars, etc. The great thing about most fiberglass pools are the swim outs and entertaining areas that they provide.
- Have your “pool school” taught to you by a Certified Pool Operator or else have us take care of your pool with one of our weekly service options.
Build Your Inground Pool Wishlist to Get Started with Your Consultation!
Choose from the different features you want in your ideal inground pool including your pool type, size, features, coping options, decking, fence options, equipment, pool over and financing options.
Once we receive your wishlist, we will get back with you with next steps towards a quote for your perfect poolscape. At Bi-State Pool & Spa, you’re in control.