Pool Closing – What’s Included
Deluxe Pool Closing
- Pool is vacuumed and lowered to proper water level
- Chemicals are added (sanitizer / pH adjustment / algaecide)
- System lines are blown with air and anti-freeze added
- Ladders / handrails removed
- Cover installed
- Follow up service call December – January to lower water level (if needed) and adjust / replenish chemicals (algaecide / sanitizer / pH adjust)
Standard Pool Closing
- Delete last bullet from Deluxe Pool Closing and you have a Standard Pool Closing. Please remember that pool surfaces are just as susceptible to damage during the winter as they are during the summer. Water Chemistry is always important.
- Just as it sounds, we simply blow out your lines, add antifreeze and remove plugs / add plugs as needed to pumps / filters / feeders, etc.
- Customer is responsible for covering pool, adding winterization chemicals / algaecide, removing ladders and vacuuming pool